|All and all you were all just bricks in the wall|
| That's all I really ask. I just hate having mistakes I noted in the description pointed out again in the comments, and lord help you if you ask me a question that I answered already... Okay I won't be a dick, but I'll be like "read the description honey."|
THINGS TO EXPECT:
-Lots of fan art. I have 100% originals, but I mostly neglect them in favour of fan art.
-Lots of cussing and innuendo. I'm a potty mouth and a gutter brain and I don't filter it much. If that bothers you, either grit your teeth and deal with it or don't follow me. It's not my job to molly-coddle the fragile psyches of fellow internet-goers.
-Answered comments. Unless your comment is spam, insults, or makes no sense at all, I'll answer it. I think it's polite to say thank you when people give me compliments and I like a good conversation.
-Ignored faves. It's not that I don't appreciate faves. I do! A lot! It's just I get a ton of them and don't have the time to go sifting through them to thank every person who faves me. If you watch me or comment though you'll get my attention. That said, you don't HAVE to comment if you don't want to when you fave from me. I've always found it weird that people are actually bothered by that.
-FUN! I do my work purely for fun and I hope my watchers and visitors have fun looking at it. If I can bring a little light into someone's day from my corner of the internet I consider my work a success.
|Stuff by my friends that I like, stuff that pertains to my specific fancies, and anything generally amazing or cool. |
I fave and run a lot. Deal with it.
|TRADES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!|
TRADES ARE FOR FRIENDS ONLY AS OF APRIL 28 2012!
I can be sort of lenient about that, but if you come bounding out of the blue and I don't know you from Adam and you ask for an art trade, I'm likely going to say no.
a. Keep it fairly simple. We don't need anyone getting hand cramps.
b. If you ask for something that I don't want to draw, I'll let you know right away so we can revise the trade. Please feel free to let me know if my idea is uncomfortable to you.
c. Don't EVER rush me. I'll be in touch if anything comes up that would delay it.
d. Only one trade at a time per person.
e. You have three months after I post my end to get yours done (unless you discuss extenuating circumstances with me) or I'm removing it. If you keep in touch, I'll be lenient with your due date.
-- finished and posted Oct 10 2011
-- finished and posted April 21 2012
-- finished and posted Oct. 8 2012
-- finished and posted Oct. 17 2012
-- finished and posted Jan. 25 2013
-- finished and posted April 20 2013
-- finished and posted April 23 2013
-- finished and posted June 15 2013
-- finished and posted June 15 2013
Trades will be removed from this box once both ends are posted.
Waitlist: (this is for people who ask for trades when I'm full, so I remember to drop them a line when a slot opens up.
|These are just guidelines since I obviously have no control over anyone's actions but my own. Still, it's mainly common courtesy, not rocket science.|
1. Be polite. I'm open to constructive criticism, but if all you want to say is "this sucks" or baw about the subject matter then I'd prefer you just keep it to yourself. If what I do is not your cup of tea, you can always navigate away from the page. Be polite to other deviants on my turf. I won't put up with any bullshit whether it directly involves me or not.
2. Don't demand me to look at or do anything. Feel free to give me links to your stuff or to other things online, but if I don't look at right away or at all don't take it as a personal insult. I won't always have the time to look at every little thing shoved my way. I try out of courtesy, but I can't be expected to all the time. Plus being spammed with "look at this!" "did you read my journal?" "MUST WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO!!" stuff is frankly a bit annoying. If there's something you really really want me to look at send me a note (so I can hold onto it) and I'll give it my attention when I feel like it. ^^
3. Posting my art elsewhere online is forbidden without obtaining permission from me. That means that you have to tell where it will be posted, and send me a link to where it is reposted. There must also be a credit to me somewhere in the description/title/footnote/whatever.
4. If you want to recolour or vector or whatever one of my pieces, please ask first. I almost always say yes regardless, so it's more for me to know who is using my work. I'd also like a link to the finished re-do, and of course I ask for credit. I would also appreciate that you put a link to the original work in your artist comments.
5. If you want to draw one of my original characters or fan-characters I'm totally cool with that. In fact I'm flattered and honoured! But there are some stipulations. I would like them to be kept true to how I've designed and characterized them, so if you plan to borrow them for complicated pieces or stories involving a lot of interaction on their part please get to know them well beforehand. I'm not fiercely protective of my fan characters, but seeing them totally OOC will not please me. My genuine originals I'm a bit of a stickler about. I will ask that you obtain permission from me before doing anything beyond a basic drawing and check with me if you have any doubts as to how they'll act in certain situations. Thank you for your courtesy!
TL;DR: Be nice, don't make demands of me, don't claim anything I've done as your own, and talk to me before you borrow any of my concepts for your own work.