|You think your room's a mess?|
|You think your room's a mess?|
That's all I really ask. I just hate having mistakes I noted in the description pointed out again in the comments, and lord help you if you ask me a question that I answered already... Okay I won't be a dick, but I'll be like "read the description honey." I'm also not fond of getting canon lectures on fan art that I submitted prior to new information coming out. Or canon purist lectures in general. It's fan art; it won't always jive with canon. If that's a problem for you, stick to official art.
THINGS TO EXPECT:
-Fan art of many kinds!
-Lots of cussing and sexual innuendo.
-Stupid shit made for kicks.
|Stuff by my friends that I like, stuff that pertains to my specific fancies, and anything generally amazing or cool. |
I fave and run a lot. Deal with it.
1. Don't be a dick. You don't have to like what I do. I can't stop you from saying so, and far be it from me to restrict your right to free speech. However, if you insult me or go off about how bad my drawings are, I'm just going to ignore you. I don't have time for that shit.
2. Don't be demanding. You're not my boss; you're not paying me a salary; this isn't the office; you don't get to dictate my conduct and performance.
3. Don't steal anything. I'm not too paranoid about this, but I've had people repost my shit in the past and try to pass it off as their own, and it's extremely rude and childish. If you want to use my work or characters or ideas, I'm usually cool with it as long as you give me credit. See FAQs below for details.
Do you take requests?
NO. NO. No no no no. Would you ask a contractor to fix your roof for free? No, that would be rude. So is going around asking artists to give you free art.
Do you take commissions?
No. I don't have time, and I'd psych myself out trying to give it my A-game and I just don't need that stress.
Do you do art trades?
Not anymore. I'm working full-time and need all the time I can spare for my personal drawings.
Can I draw your character _______?
Be my guest! I'd be honoured. I appreciate being informed and if you have any questions, note me.
Can I include your character _______ in my written work?
Certainly, but please take the time to get to know them first. A drawing is easy, especially if they're just standing there. Writing is more involved and requires you to do characters' personalities justice. If anything is unclear you are more than welcome to note me for information. I'm always happy to help!
Can I post your drawing on _________?
That depends on what ________ is. Blogs and social network sites and private web sites I'm usually okay with as long as I'm credited for creating it. Sites like here or FA I take on a case by case basis. Usually if you want to post a drawing I did for you on your account, provided all credit to me is noted, I'll say yes. More than anything, I just like to be asked first. It shows courtesy.
Can I use your pictures for pose/character references?
Yes by all means! If using my work as a guide for poses or anatomy will help you, I'm more than happy to help fellow artists improve. I don't do any tutorials, and I'm far from an expert on anatomy, but I like to think I have a decent handle on the basics. If there's anything in my gallery that will assist you artistically, have at it. All I ask it that you don't outright trace or copy pictures and put them in your gallery without asking my permission.
As for character designs, if it's my OCs or fan-characters, then yeah, duh. Use my pictures. For characters in fandoms, just know that I tend to put my own personal spin on them. What you see in my drawings won't always match the official art.
Want to RP?
Oi... I'll admit, I get caught up in little comment thread RPs with my friends all the time. Official RPing, especially with people I don't know well, I'm pretty wary about. Feel free to ask, but if I politely decline don't take it personally.
Are you going to draw more of ________?
Every time I get asked this question, a baby bunny gets run over by a lawn mower. I draw what I feel like when I feel like it. I ride the tide of my inspiration and make very little attempt to steer one way or another. Sometimes, I stop drawing a theme forever. It's just how I am. I'm sorry if you're disappointed that I'm not drawing your favourite things anymore, but tough. I'm not going to force myself to draw things I don't feel like drawing to make random internet-goers momentarily happy. If you watched me for a theme I draw and I stop, I won't hunt you down with a pitchfork for un-watching me. There's no sense in having your inbox cluttered by crap you don't care to see.
Did you read/see my latest art/story/journal?
Every time I get a message like this, a funny-looking guy gets fed through a wood-chipper. Odds are, if I haven't made a comment or what-not, I haven't looked at it yet. You'll know when I do, if I do. Frankly people asking me this question makes the gremlin in me not want to look out of pure spite.
Insert any question on a deviation or journal that is clearly answered in the text above
Listen you lazy sod, if you don't want to take the time to read the description, then don't ask questions. Just comment on the obvious content or the execution of the piece. Or don't comment. I'd rather get no comment at all than be asked a question I've already answered.
permanently for the foreseeable future.
Trades I'm awaiting (just because I'm not accepting new ones doesn't mean y'all get a pass on what you owe me):
-- posted Aug. 4 2013 -- in touch
-- posted August 15 2013 -- TRADE IN STORAGE
-- posted December 21, 2013 -- TRADE IN STORAGE
-- posted February 16, 2014 -- TRADE IN STORAGE
The Part-Time Paranormal Private Eyes version of myself and 's version(s) of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
1) Introduce your pairing--of rivals!
Dr. Jekyll and Diana (aka Foxy) plus Hyde…
2) So… how did you two meet?
Diana: We met a long time ago through our friend Emily. I always thought he was so sweet and handsome.
Jekyll: I was very shy for the longest time. Still am to a degree, but I guess she doesn’t mind.
Diana: Not at all.
3) Who initiated the relationship and how?
Diana: I sort of did. I mean I asked him to dinner and a show. As for the official part it just sort of happened.
4) Why do they dislike/hate each other? When did their feud begin?
Diana: Hyde has no respect for boundaries. Not that I mind a little rough handling when it’s pre-agreed, but Hyde reeeeaaaally needs to watch Lacy Green’s ‘Consent 101.’
Hyde: She’s pretty hot, and I thought I’d have an easy go of it since she’s with Beanpole. So far all she does is roar at me or call up that pickled nightmare… And she calls me shite like ‘cute.’ I’m not bloody cute!
Diana: Not when you’re being a creepy dick you’re not. Now when there’s kittens…
Hyde: I told you never to mention that!
5) Interesting! What was your first kiss with each other like?
Diana: Very nice thank you! ^^
6) Which one has the most hate?
Jekyll: I think we both share an equal distaste for Edward’s invasive and frankly boorish behavior.
Hyde: Oh sod off you fucking wanker…
7) So what was it, if anything, you found attractive about each other before the hate began? Is there still attraction there?
Diana: Well Hyde is adorable in a creepy way. I suppose he’d have an unconventional sexiness if he’d cultivate a little charm and asked permission before motor-boating a lady’s tits.
8) Would you say you're in love?
Diana: Feeling’s mutual, asshole. Now with Henry…
9) What would happen if you were locked in a room together for some time?
Diana: With Henry we’d talk and cuddle. And try to find a way to jimmy the lock before one or both of us is desperate to use the toilet. With Hyde… fuck it. I’d break the door down.
Hyde: Well, scrap that plan…
Diana: ‘Scuse me?!
10) What could stop them from being enemies? Can't we all just get along?
Jekyll & Hyde: Separate bodies would be a start.
Diana: And if Hyde… yeah you know what I’m going to say. We’d be friends if he wasn’t a pushy ass.
11) Compatibility is important in a relationship, so are there any ways you two are alike?
Hyde: Who cares? I’m gonna go watch Ironclad and drink myself to sleep.
Diana: How about that part where the ax splits the guy’s shoulder down through his lung cavity!
Hyde: Fuck yes! All the blood and screaming and guts-
Diana: And how about that scene in Game of Thrones where the man’s head is exploded by the falling rock?
Hyde: Or when the cannonball ricochets off the tree in Napoleon and SPLAT! No head!
Diana: That’s my favorite!
Jekyll: Can we please change the subject…?
12) Switch roles! Maybe you'll empathize with each other that way! Or... not?
Diana: Nope. I sympathize with Henry a great deal, but Hyde… not so much.
13) Now, how are you two different from each other in personality?
Jekyll: Well… she’s far more outgoing and outspoken.
Diana: And Henry doesn’t lose his temper. I get frustrated easily sometimes, and I wish I had his fortitude.
14) What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done with each other?
Hyde: Well there was a time I suggested hog-tying and caning, but nooooo…
Diana: First off, do you have any idea how hard it’d be to get a decent caning angle in that position? And second, just no. No.
Jekyll: That’s um… *ahem* frankly no one’s business but ours.
Jekyll: I’m not going to be baited by you.
Jekyll: Oh for Pete’s sake.
15) Now time for brutal honesty, what do you like the least about each other?
Diana: About Hyde or Jekyll? Well with Hyde that’s easy: PUSHY JACKASS. With Henry… well I do like it in HIS case, but I’m usually not attracted to extremely shy folks. Henry will not play up false modesty when it comes to his scientific successes though, that’s for sure!
Jekyll: And I’ll also own up to my failures in that regard… *ahem* There’s nothing I really dislike about her, but I’ll admit I’m a little envious of her self-confidence sometimes. Silly of me, I know.
Hyde: What are you envious for?! You get to bang her, you stupid git!
Jekyll: Must you be so vulgar?
Hyde: Every other word of Diana’s mouth is some sort of curse or sexual slang! You don’t mind that obviously!
16) Have you planned to get married and start a family? Was that what started your feud, or did that come after?
Diana: I’m not against marriage, and we all know my stance on kids.
Jekyll: Frankly I don’t think it’s worth the risk of them taking after Hyde. Adoption?
Hyde: FUCK. NO.
17) What would you do if the other was killed?
Diana: Let’s just say someone would have to watch themselves on the full moon… :anger:
Hyde: Aw, you do care!
Jekyll: Oh dear… I’d be devastated to say the very least! But I would not do what my contemporary Victor did. I know how that went…
18) Even though you clearly don't get along, you're still together. What would most likely cause you two to end your relationship?
Diana: I’m here for Henry. Hyde is a right pain in the ass, but I can handle him.
Hyde: I know I could handle you.
Jekyll: Oh stop it already!
19) What do you usually argue about?
Diana: Well, his laboratory does look a little like a bomb went off at times…
Jekyll: It’s not a mess; it’s organized chaos. And I did stop putting my test tubes in the dish-waster at least.
Diana: Not much as you can see, silly little things. Now Hyde… you can imagine.
20) Have your arguments ever gotten violent?
Diana: As tempting as it is to give Hyde a good wallop, it’d be Henry who dealt with the bruises and I wouldn’t dream of doing that to him.
21) How do you usually make up after a fight?
Hyde: Not how I’d like, that’s for sure!
22) Who would you say "Wears the pants" in the relationship?
Diana: Screw gender roles! We’re our own bosses. ^^
Hyde: If it were up to me, neither of us would ever wear pants.
Diana: I’m sure THAT would go well at the office.
23) Even though you don't get along, what are some things you admire or used to admire about your partner?
Diana: Gotta admit, Hyde sure is strong for a gent his size!
Hyde: There’s more to me than meets the eye! :lust:
Diana: Alright I won’t get on your case for taking off your pants, but do NOT pull those boxers down.
24) Have you met each other's family, yet? If yes, then how do you feel about them?
Diana: I haven’t had the pleasure. And I’m sure my family would like him. Henry. Not so much Hyde.
25) Is there anyone who disapproves of your relationship?
Hyde: Wish it was open…
Diana: Even if it was, you wouldn’t be benefitting from it.
26) Oh. That being said, do you have anyone who does support your relationship?
Diana: Our friends do.
Diana: Oh Swag Hag!
Hyde: I’LL BEHAVE! *yanks pants back on*
28) Yeah right, it's time for a battle to the death! Are they willing to go that far, or is there still some love there?
Diana: I’m not fighting because hurting Hyde means hurting Jekyll.
29) If not, who wins?
Hyde: I win. I love a little wrestling foreplay.
Diana: I wasn’t kidding. I will get old Swaggy in here if you don’t knock it off!
30) That wasn't pretty. Let's try something where no one gets hurt. Take your pick: Video games, chess, poker battle or whatever.
Diana: Dammit he won again! Why’d we pick chess…?
Jekyll: Because it’s the only one I know.
31) Have one of them play a prank on the other!
Hyde: I swear to Christ if you bring that bag of bones into this for real, I will… I don’t know but it won’t be pretty!
Swag Hag: *waiting behind curtain*
32) Is there someone both characters admire? If not, then have another character intervening in a fight of theirs or whatever you want.
Amon: *pops in* COME WITH ME, MEATBAG! *pops out*
33) Everyone has insecurity about infidelity, so how would you react if the other cheated?
Diana: Well with Hyde sharing his body it’s hard to prevent some indiscretions.
Jekyll: Thankfully though he uses protection religiously, so the chances of diseases or babies are minimal.
Hyde: It’s my cock too! I don’t want it rotting off any more than you do.
Diana: On my end, wouldn’t happen. I would like it in the future if we opened up a little, or at least did some exploration as a couple. But I will not rush anything or pressure Henry into doing anything he’s uncomfortable with.
Jekyll: At least she has some good friends to go to, should we ever take that step. I know she has Sid and Nigel on speed-dial…
Hyde: You’re too much a coward… me, I’d have gone five ways to Sunday with Foxy, Roxie, Clarisse, Poison, and Azzie in less than a week!
Diana: Dream. Fucking. On.
34) Ah... while we're on the subject, who is most likely to get jealous or possessive?
Diana: I find jealousy stupid.
Jekyll: Agreed. I may be shy and under-confident but I know better than to be threatened by her friendships.
Diana: Liiiiike… Sid? And Nigel so it’d technically be a four-way…
Hyde: NO!!! NO NO NO NO!!!
Diana: You said smoking hot babe. Gotta be more specific about details!
Jekyll: Oh you.
35) What do you think makes your relationship seems so interesting?
Diana: A werewolf and a doctor who basically made himself into two people? What’s not to love?
Hyde: Uh, the fact that I’m not getting any play?
36) And now, it's over! Last question, would you say you care enough about each other to save the other from impending doom, even if it cost you your own life?
Jekyll: In a heartbeat!
Hyde: Hmmm… don’t damsels in distress usually put out-OW!! What was that you said about not hitting me?!
Diana: I lightly thwacked you with a pillow, you big baby. And you’re separate people for this interview!
37) That's it, GROUP THERAPY!
Hyde: Can we stay separate?
Diana: No such luck.
All characters (c) their respective owners (laaaaaazzyyyyy)
I'm here for fun. My profession is paralegal work, and art is my hobby and escape from real life and all its stresses.|
If you're new to my page and have any questions, please take a moment to browse my FAQs (to the left); you may find what you're looking for!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
|I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS. If you're here for free art, you're in the wrong place.|
I do not do trades anymore either, and nor do I do commissions.
Not trying to be a prickly jerk or anything, but art is my 'me-time.' Just putting this above my page comment box to save everyone time.